Testnet (Snow) of Numbers Blockchain Launch! Let’s go through the detail of how to add Numbers Blockchain to MetaMask Wallet, and you’ll see how easy and fantastic it is!
If you have not done so already, navigate to MetaMask website to download MetaMask Wallet Internet Browser Extension.
Once the download is complete and the initial wallet setup or wallet import setup is complete, click on the circle icon in the top right corner and navigate to “Settings”.
Navigate to “Networks” and Click on “Add a network”.
Insert Numbers Network Details (Testnet):
- Network Name: Numbers Snow
- New RPC URL: https://testnetrpc.num.network
- Chain ID: 10508
- Currency Symbol: NUM
- Block Explorer: https://testnet.numbersprotocol.io/
Then click “Save” to add Numbers (Snow).
Congrats! You successfully added Numbers Snow to MetaMask!
Yes, it’s as simple as it is!
We would love to have our community members participate in this and provide us with some feedback for launching Mainnet (Jade) in the near future!
About Numbers Protocol
Numbers is building a decentralized photo network for creating community, value, and trust in digital media. Its Numbers Protocol redefines digital visual media as assets and is the backbone of a suite of tools for registering and retrieving images and videos in the Numbers network.
- Capture App: The first blockchain camera in the world that users can easily register photos and use Web3.0 applications.
- Numbers API: Developers and enterprises can implement Numbers API to register photos and access their Web3.0 addresses and certificates.
- Certificates: content authenticity certificates with on-chain provenance
- CaptureClub: Native NFT marketplace which allows photo generators to sell and stake their creations.
- Numbers Search Engine: The first Web3.0 NFT search engine that helps users verify the history of NFTs and prevent potential NFT fraud.
Numbers champion the purity of digital media and enable people to think more critically about the interactions between our images and the world around us. The goal of Numbers is to tokenize authentic photos (including images and videos) to create a decentralized photo network in Web3.0.